Gut health is the key to the majority of the health conditions Sonia treats today which is why she focus so heavily on nutrition. Treating the gut, supporting the gut microbiota, removing inflammatory foods and replacing them with nourishing whole foods can make a huge difference to your overall health.
Conditions that will benefit from dietary support and changes include:
– Autoimmune Conditions such as Ulcerative Colitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis
– Gut and Digestive Disorders such as IBD, Crohn’s Disease
– Allergies such as hay fever
– Food Intolerances
– Joint pain and Arthritis
– Skin conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Angioedema, Urticaria
– Diverticulosis / Diverticulitis
– GORD / GERD (Reflux)
– IBS style symptoms
Something Sonia hears all the time is “I don’t have time”, this is a reality for most people as we become more time poor which is a shame given the only thing that we can’t get replacement parts for is our body.. The car you can fix, the house you can fix but your body.. you only get one of those… however, it’s a reality of the world we live in so taking this into consideration is key.
The trick, she has found, is to design a plan that suits your individual needs whilst taking into consideration lifestyle, work and family demands. In her experience there’s no point in asking you to do something that you can’t implement in the long term.
When Sonia first meets you, you will go through all of your health issues and decide what it is we need to do. It could be further testing or it could be we simply implement a suitable plan based on your individual needs.
Sonia’s job is to help you with a plan that you are comfortable with and one that you feel you’re able to incorporate into your life. Your job is to have a good go at it then if need be work with me until we get it just right.
A nutritional prescription contains:
• Herbal support (if it’s required)
• Supplement support (if it’s required)
• Dietary plan / guidance including meal options, foods to avoid and foods to incorporate
• Hints and tips for continued success
• And most importantly a heap of simple, family friendly recipes written by me to follow
So as we said, she pretty much does everything but cook for you.
The only question now is, are you ready to change your life and take charge of your health?