We offer a dedicated IV Infusion Clinic, run daily by our experienced team of trained Registered Nurses. All infusion Drips are undertaken following an in depth consultation to discuss the risks and benefits and are overseen by a trained GP, who is onsite at all times.
GP Infusion Referrals
If you have a referral for an Iron infusion from your own GP, a script and a copy of your recent blood results, we are happy to provide that service to you. You can simply book with our practice nurse for 30mins to check the medication, review the referral and your blood results. You will then be taken to our dedicated infusion clinic for your iron infusion to be performed. Please ensure that you have your Iron (Ferrinject) script filled prior to coming to your appointment.
Are you are a GP or specialist wishing to refer your patient for an IV Infusion? Please complete this Iron Infusion GP / Specialist Referral.
What is Injectable Nutrient Infusion Therapy?
IV Infusion therapies can assist patients by providing high doses of nutrients through a drip, or injection. Treatment is tailored to the diagnosed clinical needs of each patient.
Injectable Nutrient Therapies can assist patients who have poor nutrient absorption, chronic fatigue, acute and chronic infections, or significant nutrient deficiencies that would benefit from rapid correction. Infusions allow nutrients to enter the bloodstream directly, bypassing the stomach and intestines, thereby achieving much higher concentrations than when taken orally.
This treatment does not replace a balanced diet and nutrition plan. It may however, assist patients with deficiencies that prevent adequate nutrition and dietary intake from being absorbed by the body, preventing therapeutic levels from being obtained. Injectable nutrient therapy can support conventional medical treatments to better assist patients to achieve optimal outcomes. This treatment should only be undertaken following a thorough consultation by a trained General practitioner, where clinical need is determined to be appropriate.
Treatment time varies depending on the individual, but we recommend allowing up to 2 hours. The frequency of your treatment depends on many variables and should be discussed with your GP in a scheduled appointment. These factors should be closely & routinely monitored in private consultation with your GP.
While IV infusions are generally safe and well tolerated, some side effects may occur. These can include staining, pain, bruising, or swelling at the injection site, infection, thirst and diuresis. The amount of benefit to the patient may vary depending on the condition being treated, concentration provided, depth of original deficiency and individual response to the treatment. In some cases a single dose may bring significant relief, in other cases a longer course of treatment may be required. Please discuss your individual case with your GP.
IV Infusion Fees
Prices vary depending on your treatment. Please discuss the cost of any potential treatment with one of our Infusion nurses, as prices will be tailored to your treatment plan.
Why choose us?
- Our prices are the most competitive in Adelaide & are tailored to suit your specific treatment plan. If you find a lower comparable price please let us know, we always do our best to keep prices as low as possible to ensure this clinical option is affordable and accessible.
- Note on your new patient enquiry that you are interested in Infusion therapy and we will prioritise your request.
- We put our patient needs first.
- At Integrative Health Solutions, we adhere to strict infection control standards and Infusion protocols.
- To maintain these high standards of infection control, we do not offer infusions outside of the clinic environment.
- Injectable nutrients should always be administered with a trained Doctor on site. Each of our Infusion clinics are carefully overseen by Doctors who have undertaken additional training in infusion therapy and remain onsite throughout the duration.
- Clinics are run by Registered nurses who are trained in Injectable Nutrients, Cannulation and managing central lines.
Why do we not offer testimonials and fancy packages with impressive names?
- First and foremost, we take your health seriously.
- Your treatment will never be referred to as a cocktail, or a shot unlike other cosmetic & lifestyle clinics.
- The highest professional standards will be maintained in all of your interactions with our practice.
- We adhere to the strict advertising guidelines set by AHPRA. Therefore, we are unable to offer any memberships, or package arrangements that may be seen as an inducement of service.
- Instead, we choose to discuss your treatment needs, risks, benefits and associated costs with you personally, prior to beginning infusion therapy.
- To adhere to AHPRA’s strict advertising guidelines for health care services, we will not publish any testimonials, or accept offers for ‘sponsorship arrangements’ like other cosmetic clinics.
What to expect?
- Our Infusion clinics are most certainly dedicated to providing you with a safe and warm environment to undergo your treatment.
- Enjoy a herbal tea, or cappuccino while you sit back & let us care for you.
- The dedicated Infusion room offers ample space to bring along your support person.
- Many of our patients find added support in our group setting.
- Purpose built recliners provide comfort, for those who prefer to rest throughout their treatment. A private area for patients who prefer to lie down, is also available.
- Massage, Acupuncture & Reflexology can be provided during your treatment in a group setting. Ask our staff to find out more.
- Make sure you are well hydrated when you arrive.
- Bring along a book to read, or device to keep you entertained.
- For added comfort, remember your wheat bag.
- Pack any snacks you may need to sustain you while your drip is running
Whatever your requirements, we will offer you outstanding care, support and consideration, while you are undergoing your treatment, without the hoo-hah.