Are you a GP requiring an Iron Infusion for your patient?
The team at Integrative Health Solutions are here to help you.
Please complete this online referral form and we will contact your patient to schedule a time within 24 hours.
What we require:
- A referral letter requesting an iron infusion be provided, which should include words similar to ‘please infuse on my order’
- A health summary that includes the patients most recent blood results which should include:
- Iron results (showing deficiency)
- E/LFTs (with phosphate & Calcium)
- FBC (with haemoglobin)
3. A prescription for ferric carboxymaltose (this can be dispensed onsite, on the day of your appointment, by Infinity Wellness Pharmacy)
4. The patients name must be the same on both the medication and referral letter
A brief appt will be made with one of our GP’s 15mins prior to your infusion to review the referral, health summary, results, medication and ensure that it is safe to proceed. There will be no out of pocket gap for this consultation if all of the above paperwork is provided. If the results are not provided on the day, the appointment may need to be rescheduled.
The IHS difference
- Infusion clinics are run throughout the week in small groups
- All infusion clinics are run by an experienced nurse trained in Iron Infusion and Infusion therapy
- All infusion clinics are overseen directly by a GP trained in Iron Infusions and Infusion therapy
- There is a Doctor onsite at all times throughout our Infusion clinics
- Tea and Coffee facilities are available
- Our infusion room is purpose built, with natural airflow and light.
- We are an accredited General Practice and have proven infection control measures in place to ensure the safety of your patient.
- We are pleased to assist external Doctors who may not have the facilities to offer this service to their patients.