What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy was founded in the late 1700s in Germany by Dr Samuel Hahnemann. It is a medical philosophy and practice based on the idea that the body has the ability to heal itself.
The Wholistic/holistic nature of homeopathy means each person is treated as a unique individual and their body (symptoms), mind, spirit and emotions are all considered in the management and prevention of disease. Taking these factors into account a homeopath will select the most appropriate medicine based on the individual’s specific symptoms and personal level of health to stimulate their own healing ability.[/column]
Homeopathy may be of help with a myriad of problems such:
• Mental Health Disorders- Depression, Stress, Anxiety
• Allergies, Hay fever, Sinusitis, Bites & Stings
• Motion Sickness
• Children’s Health
• Cold and Flu
• Pain, Migraines
• General Well-being
• Cancer Support of symptoms such as nausea
• Women’s, Men’s & Relationship Health
• Cystitis, Urinary Tract Infection
• Accident, Injury & Trauma
• Digestion & Gut Health
Bookings can be made for our Homeopathy over the phone, or online via ‘our services’ tab, where you will also find the fees.