Are you a Doctor requiring an infusion for your patient?
The team at Integrative Health Solutions are here to help you.
Please complete this online referral form and we will contact your patient to schedule a time within 24 hours.
What we will require for your infusion:
- Referral letter requesting an infusion be provided, which should therefore, include words similar to ‘please infuse on my order’. This should also consequently include details of the type of IV and dosage required.
- Health summary that includes the patients most recent blood results where relevant.
- The patient to bring along their Ferrinject, or Iron – for their appointment.
A brief appointment will be made with one of our IV trained nurses 30mins prior to your infusion to ensure that it is safe to proceed. They will review the referral, health summary, results and medication at this time. There will be no out of pocket gap for this consultation, if all of the above paperwork is provided.
The IHS difference
- Infusion clinics are run daily throughout the week and kept to small groups
- Clinics are run by an experienced registered nurse, who is most certainly, trained in IV therapy
- All clinics are overseen directly by a GP trained in IV therapy
- There is a Doctor onsite at all times throughout the clinics, so you can feel safe
- Tea and Coffee facilities are available during your treatment
- Our IV room is purpose built, with natural airflow and light
- IHS is an accredited General Practice and have proven infection control measures in place, so as to ensure the safety of your patient
- We are so pleased to assist external Doctors who may not have the facilities to offer this service to their patients
We look forward to assisting you and your patientsRequest an infusion