Accredited Mental Health Social Worker - Medicare rebates may apply
Sol is an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker with the Australian Association of Social Workers & experienced in working with adults, adolescents, and children.
Sol has a passion for supporting people when facing difficulties that impact on the ability to cope on a day to day basis. Sol seeks to build a respectful, kind & collaborative therapeutic relationship to help people work towards achieving a full & meaningful life.
Sol works with people who are living with:
• Stress, depression & anxiety
• Living with Chronic Conditions
• Loss & Grief/Bereavement
• Experiencing Conflict (family, friends, workplace)
• Feeling lonely & isolated
Over the last 5 years, Sol has also developed a special interest in supporting people who are struggling disordered eating & practices from a non-diet approach. Sol has also experience in supporting people who are planning or have undergone weight loss surgery.
Some of the support options includes:
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy; Schema Therapy
• Cognitive Mindfulness Based Therapy
• Interpersonal Therapy
• Motivational Interviewing
• Solution Focused Brief Therapy
• Relaxation strategies
• Interpersonal skills training
Sol is not currently accepting new patients.