Accredited Mental Health Social Worker - Medicare rebates may apply
Sol is an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker with the Australian Association of Social Workers & experienced in working with adults, adolescents, and children.
Sol has a passion for supporting people when facing difficulties that impact on the ability to cope on a day to day basis. Sol seeks to build a respectful, kind & collaborative therapeutic relationship to help people work towards achieving a full & meaningful life.
Sol works with people who are living with:
• Stress, depression & anxiety
• Living with Chronic Conditions
• Loss & Grief/Bereavement
• Experiencing Conflict (family, friends, workplace)
• Feeling lonely & isolated
Over the last 5 years, Sol has also developed a special interest in supporting people who are struggling disordered eating & practices from a non-diet approach. Sol has also experience in supporting people who are planning or have undergone weight loss surgery.
Some of the support options includes:
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy; Schema Therapy
• Cognitive Mindfulness Based Therapy
• Interpersonal Therapy
• Motivational Interviewing
• Solution Focused Brief Therapy
• Relaxation strategies
• Interpersonal skills training
Sol will be consulting on Tuesday and Saturday mornings and will make every effort to accommodate urgent appointment requests. Sol welcomes new patients and rebates are available for consultations with her through Medicare, when you have an active Better Access referral in place from your GP.